This vintage Japanese kimono has an off-white background color with an overall oval design in red and pink color tones. This kimono is ideal for taking apart to study, to play in, remake, or cut up for crafts. Kimono such as this are favored by quilters and offers who want to source lots of unique fabric for unique designs.
Because this kimono is lined, it is recommended for wearing it during cooler weather.
- Kimono Condition: B- this vintage kimono suffers from a variety of discolorations, and the collar has heavy staining from makeup. Structurally this kimono is in wearable condition, however it is very discolored and stained.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- We do not accept returns on scrap products.
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Bold Red & Off White Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.