This delightful vintage women's juban has bold red background color upon which are a great many fans in white. Attached to the collar of this juban is a colorful han-eri in purple which is decorated with dolls dressed in traditional kimono. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
Attached to the back color of this juban is a pull back.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban has some very minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, datejime
- Material Estimate: Synthetic & Organic Blend
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.