This delightful vintage women's michiyuki is bold red, white, and black with an overall floral pattern.
Michiyuki are protective coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to close in the front to better protect the kimono from dirty and stains. Michiyuki are popular for travel. Michiyuki are most often made from synthetic materials so that they repel dirt easier.
- Michiyuki Condition: B+, this michiyuki is in ready-to-wear condition with minimal flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Michiyuki Length: 32.5 in - 82.55 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior) Materials
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Bold Red & White Michiyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.