This elegant women's haori is mostly a bone beige color with a landscape design in various shades of red, black, and green.
Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage Japanese haori has some minor flaws and discolorations
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Haori Length: 29 in - 73.66 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & (exterior) Materials - potentially silk
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Bone Beige & Red Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.