This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono is mostly black with a dark brick red abstract pattern. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without noteworthy flaws that have a serious impact on wear or presentation. Minor flaws may be possible. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.