This vintage brick red silk women's iromuji features a diamond pattern rinzu. Iromuji are a highly versatile semi-formal type of women's Japanese kimono. These types of kimono are typically a solid color and feature higher quality materials. These types of kimono are a classic go-to kimono for anyone needing a formal kimono type without wanting to worry about the finer aspects of when to wear something like a furisode, houmongi, and such.
- Iromuji Condition: B+, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 62.5 in - 158.75 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: None
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.