This elegant vintage women's houmongi is a beautiful earthy brown color with clouds and chrysanthemum flowers accented in metallic gold. This kimono is most lined in silk. Houmongi are formal types of kimono for women, and are worn with a juban under them and a more formal nagoya or fukuro obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B+, with some only minor flaws, with some faint scuffs and discolorations on the collar. Ready to wear condition. Would benefit from being carefully ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 59.5 in - 151.13 cm
- Lined: Full
- Collar: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Organic Interior and Synthetic blend exterior
Need your order fast? We have shipping upgrades ranging from simple 2 to 3-day priority, to rush overnight. All orders are shipped with tracking. Our warehouse is located in Northwest Ohio, and all online orders ship from it.