This delightful vintage women's yukata has a white to charcoal grey color gradient shift, with azalea flowers. Hanhaba obi are most often worn with this kind of casual kimono. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used with minimal flaws in ready-to-wear condition. Minor flaws are possible but have no impact on wear or presentation. Would benefit from careful ironing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Kimono Length: 62.5 in - 158.75 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Charcoal Grey & Bold Red Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi
Direct cooperation with other small businesses located in Japan ensures that we are able to source and acquire the finest of authentic kimono. Each and every single yukata we import is individually inspected and checked to ensure authenticity and quality. In addition to yukata, we also offer a selection of kitsuke dressing accessories. Of the many different