This elegant vintage pink women's kimono has a verticle botanical design. This kind of kimono is considered casual women's attire, and is typically worn during cooler weather due to the lining it has. A nagoya obi is often worn atop this type of kimono, with a juban under it.
- Kimono Condition: B, this vintage Japanese kimono has discoloration on the front left collar that will not be visible when the collar is folded in half for wearing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Collar: Full (needs an erishin collar stiffener, which we sell)
- Liner: Lined
Juban are typically worn under almost all types of kimono, the exceptions being yukata and onsen kimono. Juban help to protect the inside of the kimono from the natural oils and sweat present on human skin. Furthermore, juban add a touch of modesty to Japanese kimono, and the can be partly seen when worn under a kimono.