This elegant vintage women's houmongi is a dusty coral pink color with a floral and snowflake design. Plum blossoms and chrysanthemum flowers are scattered alongside snowflakes. This kimono is most likely made of silk, and is lined in silk. Houmongi are formal types of kimono for women, and are worn with a juban under them and a more formal nagoya or fukuro obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used ready to wear condition with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There are some minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Lined: Full
- Collar: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Organic Interior & Exterior, most likely all silk
Need your order fast? We have shipping upgrades ranging from simple 2 to 3-day priority, to rush overnight. All orders are shipped with tracking. Our warehouse is located in Northwest Ohio, and all online orders ship from it.