This beautiful kurotomesode for women features a vibrant orange, gold, and white chrysanthemum design along the bottom half of the kimono, and has 5 mons. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro or nagoya obi atop. Kurotomesode are the black version of these kinds of formal Japanese kimono, and the irotomesode are the colored versions of these traditional kimono. Irotomesode are slightly less formal than kurotomesode.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B, there are some faint discolorations around the collar where it is folded in half and worn against the skin. The kimono is in overall nice condition and is structurally sound.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full
Our online kimono store is restocked weekly, with an ever-changing selection of authentic kimono directly imported from Japan. Be certain to check back weekly. To get emails about our latest restock of traditional Japanese kimono, haori, obi, and more be certain to join our email list, or become a site member!