This delightful vintage furisode for younger unmarried women is a beautiful coral color with off-white and green and red accent colors paired with cloud designs and flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of formal kimono, and a fukuro obi is most often paired with them. This is a very formal kind of kimono.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used minor flaws that should not have a major impact on wear or presentation. The authentic shibori has some dye bleed, which is normal and natural for that decoration technique.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: All silk
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)