This elegant antique women's haori is most likely from the taisho era, which is a popular era for kimono collecting. This coral pink haori is made of silk, and features a botanical and floral design.
Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
**RESERVED FOR STEPHANIE**
- Haori Condition: B, this haori is in overall good to wear condition with some very faint discolorations scattered overall. Considered the advanced age of this antique, it is in good condition with typical levels of some overall dirt.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 22.5 in - 57.15 cm
- Haori Length: 35 in - 88.9 cm
- Sleeve Length: 24
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & (exterior) Materials - potentially silk
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.