This delightful vintage women's yukata is cornflower blue with hydrangea flowers accented in black, white, and yellow. Attached to this yukata are a set of himo. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B, gently used with some minor flaws in the form of scattered visible discolorations and stains on the sleeves, and main body of this kimono. It may be possible to dye or clean this kimono to improve its appearance.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Kimono Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.