This delightful vintage women's haori is an overall cream color with metallic threads used to create a botanical scene made up of various chrysanthemum flowers. This haori is a one of a kind work of art, and is most likely made of all silk.
Haori are coats worn atop of kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B, gently used vintage with some minor flaws in the form of faint scattered discolorations that are slightly visible.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Haori Length: 28.5 in - 72.39 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) (exterior) Materials, very likely all Silk
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Cream & Black Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.