Plum blossoms with their elegant rounded petals decorate this vintage women's Japanese kimono. The plum blossoms come in pink, red, and green colors, and are upon a cream colored background with a sort of scratched cross hatch design. This kind of kimono is considered informal attire, but is more formal than a yukata but far less formal than a kimono such ads s kuro-tomesode or furisode. Women at any age, and any marriage status can wear this kind of kimono.
A juban is worn under this kind of kimono, and a nagoya obi is commonly paired with this type of kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. This kimono may be partly made of wool, and a juban is suggested to be worn under it.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Kimono Accessories: koshihimo, juban, nagoya obi
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Cream & Bold Red Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.