This Japanese kimono has an overall landscape design that varies from top to bottom, with much of the design being placed around the bottom edge in the style of more formal kimono. In the landscape are a wide variety of plants, and small traditional homes.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used condition without major noteworthy flaws or significant visible discoloration. Minor flaws at most.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in -129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 62 in -157.48 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.