This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono is a cream color with an overall dusty blue cloud design and a variety of colorful flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B, without noteworthy flaws typical of advanced age with some overall dirt in places such as the back where the obi is worn, and on the front collar. Mostly ready to wear. Potentially new unused. Minor flaws possible, would benefit from gentle cleaning.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 55.5 in - 140.97 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half, with date-eri
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.