This vintage dark blue women's Japanese kimono is covered in a flower and arrow design that is produced using the meisen technique. Meisen became very popular in Japan in the 1920s and 1930s. This kind of women's traditional kimono is informal and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and an obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has a few minor faint flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Back Width: 21 in - 53.34 cm
- Total Length: 54 in - 137.16 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Accessories: 2 koshihimo, 1 korin belt, 1 juban and its parts, 1 hanhaba or nagoya obi and its parts
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.