Protect your kimono and travel in style with this elegant vintage women's michiyuki. This dark blue michiyuki is made of soft silk, and features a manji design produced with a mixture of rinzu texture that blends into the urushi threads. The urushi threads of the manji design are soiled in a silver-colored thread. Michiyuki are unique in that they commonly have pockets, and have snap buttons to close the front.
When sizing yourself for a coat like a haori or michiyuki remember to order one larger than your kimono so that the coat can fit atop of your kimono and obi.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. The silk would benefit from careful ironing. Some of the urushi metal foil has flaked off, typical of advanced age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in- 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Haori Length: 32.5 in - 82.55 cm
- Material Estimate: Silk & Metallic Foil On Threads
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Dark Blue & Silver Michiyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.