A large checker pattern in dark blue and a lighter shade of blue creates a nice overall pattern on which various sunflowers are scattered about on this vintage women's yukata.
Hanhaba obi are typically paired with this kind of kimono. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used yukata is in good ready to wear shape with subtle minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Kimono Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Dark Blue & Sunflower Yellow Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi
Direct cooperation with other small businesses located in Japan