This delightful vintage furisode for younger unmarried women is most likely made from silk with real shibori and handdye art accented with clouds, and floral designs of which a few feature embroidery. A juban is normally worn under this kind of formal kimono, and a fukuro obi is most often paired with them. This is a very formal kind of kimono.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used minor flaws in the form of some very faint small loose threads on embroidery and some small discolorations that are hard to see. Other minor flaws possible.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24 in -60.96 cm
- Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Sleeve Length: 43 in - 109.22 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Most likely all silk
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)