This vintage dusty blue men's juban features a pattern featuring various animals such as rabbits, boars, and birds. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, with the collar and hints of the sleeves visible when worn under a traditional kimono. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat.
- Juban Condition: B+ some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation. There are some minor flaws. Any flaws that exist will be hidden when worn under a kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 53.5 in - 135.89 cm
- Back Width: 27 in - 68.58 cm
- Length: 54 in - 137.16 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Cotton or Linen
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.