This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono is dusty blue with black swirls and yellow and dark red flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without noteworthy flaws, ready to wear. Potentially new unused. Minor flaws possible.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & (exterior) - potential wool blend
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.