This vintage iromuji for women is a dusty blue, with no rinzu design and is mostly plain. Typically this kind of kimono is considered semi-formal attire and is worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi. These kinds of kimono are popular as semi-formal attire and are typically worn to special occasions such as tea ceremonies.
- Kimono Condition: B+, with some minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Silk liner, synthetic exterior
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Dusty Blue Iromuji
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.