This vintage blue and grown juban for men features a great many gourds with clouds and stripes. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, with the collar and hints of the sleeves visible when worn under a traditional kimono. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat.
- Juban Condition: B+ some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.