Delightful white rabbits are scattered about on this delightful vintage women's yukata. The overall yukata color is a dusty blue which has a subtle color gradient color shift, and includes a dark blue hemp leaf design. Yukata are informal kimono types which are popular for wearing to festivals, and even around town. A hanhaba obi is most typically worn with yukata.
- Yukata Condition: B, this vintage yukata is in good ready to wear shape however there is a faint band of discoloration below the waistline that might be possible to clean.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Kimono Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Dusty Blue & White Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi
Direct cooperation with other small businesses located in Japan ensures that we are able to source and acquire the finest of authentic kimono. Each and every single yukata we import is i