This elegant vintage men's juban is dusty green, and on the back features scenes from Japanese folklore featuring kitsune. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban is in ready-to-wear condition with some minor flaws that will have no impact on wear or presentation when under a kimono. This juban is older, and should be not subject to rough wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 54 in - 137.16 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime