This delightful men's kimono is in a classic style with a fine verticle stripe pattern in dusty green and pale blue. This kind of kimono is a general all-purpose style, and because it is lined it is ideal for wearing during cooler weather. A kaku obi can be worn with this kind of kimono, and a juban is typically worn under it.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used with some faint dust that can be brushed off. Ready to wear condition, structurally good. Needs to be ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Kimono Length: 54.5 in - 138.43 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: Lined
- Material Estimate: Organic
Join our email list to know about upcoming sales, our weekly restocks, and where our traveling kimono boutique will be next!