This vintage men's juban is mostly a dusty green color, and on it's back is a battle gourd with a landscape scene. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat. Juban can be worn as loungewear, or under a kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, some minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations. When worn under a kimono these flaws will have no impact on wear or presentation. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 26 in - 66.04 cm
- Length: 53 in - 134.62 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Synthetic
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.