This vintage edo komon kimono for women is dusty purple and white with an overall floral pattern. These kinds of kimono are popular as semi-formal attire and are typically worn to special occasions such as tea ceremonies.
Himo are required to wear Japanese kimono, and are for sale in our kimono accessories.
- Kimono Condition: B, overall ready to wear vintage condition. Has some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation in the form of minor discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 57.5 in - 146.05 cm
- Bottom Hem Width: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Silk interior, synthetic blend exterior
- Mons: 1
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Dusty Purple & white Edo Komon
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.