This delight Japanese kimono for women is a dusty rose color and has on it a great many colorful flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: A, most likely new unused. This kimono still has on its running stitches, which are to be removed by the new owner.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 65 in - 165.1 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.