This vintage men's juban is dusty sage green with a mountain landscape design on the back that is paired with a forest scene. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat. Juban can be worn as loungewear, or under a kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, some minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations. When worn under a kimono these flaws will have no impact on wear or presentation. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic, most likely silk
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.