This delightful vintage women's haori is dusty salmon pink, with an off-white design in the shape of the Bishamon hexagon. The Bishamon hexagon pattern is in the style of the guards' armor who protects the Buddhist diety Bishamon.
Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B, this haori is in overall good to wear condition though it has some minor flaws in the form of some scattered discolorations. The interior lining is beautiful, in the style of older kimono and haori.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in- 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Haori Length: 30 in - 76.2 cm
- Material Estimate: Organic interior & synthetic exterior
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.