Do you love the color green? Then this gently used vintage kimono is for you! Make a statement with this pop of color kimono that has an overall abstract style made of up of a great many shades of green.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used condition without major noteworthy flaws or significant visible discoloration. Minor flaws at most.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in -129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Total Length: 62 in -157.48 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.