This delightful vintage women's juban is lightweight. The printed design on the juban is a mock shibori pattern that is paired with maple leaves. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, and help to protect the kimono from the natural oils and dirt on skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B+, gently used vintage without any major flaws. When worn under a kimono this will have a nice clean presentation. Minor flaws are possible, not won't distract from the quality or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 50 in - 127 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.