This vintage all silk women's iromuji kimono is an elegant forest green color with a rinzu that is composed of trees. Iromuji are a semi-formal to formal style of Japanese kimono worn by women, and are a favorite for people who practice tea ceremony. A juban should be worn under this kind of kimono, and a nagoya obi atop it.
- Iromuji Condition: B+, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: 1
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.