This delightful men's kimono is beautiful solid forest green. This kind of kimono is a general all-purpose style, and because it is lined it is ideal for wearing during cooler weather. A kaku obi can be worn with this kind of kimono, and a juban is typically worn under it.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used with some faint dust that can be brushed off. Ready to wear condition, structurally good. Needs to be ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 53.5 in - 135.89 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Kimono Length: 55 in - 139.7 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: Unlined
- Material Estimate: Organic, potentially wool blend
Join our email list to know about upcoming sales, our weekly restocks, and where our traveling kimono boutique will be next!