This antique fuchsia michiyuki coat is most likely from the Tiasho era, a pre-WW2 antique. The coat is made from silk, and lined. These kinds of coats are worn atop of a kimono, and also look great with western fashion.
- Condition: B minor flaws, great shape for its age
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 122 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 56 cm
- Back Length: 41 in - 105 cm
- Sleeve Length: 25 in - 64 cm
Did you know we have a 'Kimono Insider' emailing list? 'Kimono Insiders' are among the first to know about events, sales, and more! Why not join and discover what our Insiders know about?
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.