This furisode will make for a beautiful statement where ever it is worn, by anyone fortunate enough to own such a work of Japanese art. The overall color of this kimono is a golden off-white, and on the kimono is a scene of various beautiful cranes in flight among the clouds as waves roll below along the bottom hem.
This kind of kimono is considered highly formal attire for younger unmarried women, and is most often paired with a fukuro obi.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There are some minor faint spots.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Sleeve Length: 38 in - 96.52 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)