This vintage grass green women's kimono features a crosshatch design that includes different shades of green. Meisen was a technique that was in vogue during the 1920s and 1930s in Japan. This kind of women's traditional kimono is informal and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and an obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has a few minor faint flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Accessories: 2 koshihimo, 1 korin belt, 1 juban and its parts, 1 hanhaba or nagoya obi and its parts
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Grass Green Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.