A cascading forest of Japanese bamboo with beautiful multicolor leaves covers this vintage women's kimono. This type of Japanese kimono is informal attire and should be worn with a juban under it, and commonly a nagoya obi atop it.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without major or noteworthy flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs eri-shin collar stiffener)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.