This lovely vintage furisode is lined and has a full width collar. This furisode is most likely made from all silk. The motif on this Japanese kimono is composed of cranes in flight and pine. Several of the cranes feature hand embroidery. This kind of Japanese kimono is worn by younger unmarriwed women in formal social settings. This kind of Japanese kimono is typically worn with a fukuro obi.
- Kimono Condition: A- , very minor flaws that have no impact. The lining is yellow from age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 61 cm
- Back Length: 61.5 in - 157 cm
- Sleeve Length: 42 in - 107 cm
We are proud that our kimono store only offers authentic Japanese kimono. All of our inventory is sourced directly from Japan, and is an authentic kimono. We take the time to individually inspect each Japanese kimono for its condition, measurements, and to insure that it is an authentic Japanese kimono. To be among the first to know about new stock, special events, and kimono sales please consider joining our 'Kimono Insider' email list.