This lovely emerald green houmongi features a grass theme. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered formal women's attire, and is typicaly worn with a juban under it. This kimono has sewn into it juban sleeves, a false layer to make it look as if a juban is wonder it. This kind of kimono can be worn with an nagoya or fukuro obi, typically a fukuro obi is prefered for the kind of formality of this kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, faint discolorations that have no effect on presentation or wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 122 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 61 cm
- Kimono Length: 53 in - 135 cm
- Kimono Collar: Full
- Kimono Liner: Yes, with juban sleeves sewn in.
Do you love Japanese kimono and culture like we do? To be among the first to know about our kimono sales, special events, and even see some of our book reviews join our 'Kimono Insider' email list! Members of our list are among the first to know about new inventory added to our site like haori, nagoya obi, furisode, and casual Japanese kimono.