This delightful haori is an overall abstract design, it is made up of a subtle grey and teal color design. This haori is lightweight, and partially unlined. Haori are not meant to close, but rather hang open in the front.
- Haori Condition: B+, minor flaws, without major or noteworthy flaws that impact presentation or wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Kimono Length: 28 in - 71.12 cm
- Mon(s): None
Have you considered joining our website as a member? Members of this website enjoy access to their order history with tracking numbers, are able to develop a wishlist, and more. Additionally we respect your privacy, and will never sell or give out the information of our members to outside parties without your express consent, your privacy matters to us. So, why not join?
Grey & Dusty Teal Haori
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi