This beautiful soft grey irotomesode for women features fans and flowers with metallic gold colored accents. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro or nagoya obi atop. Kurotomesode are the black version of these kinds of formal Japanese kimono, and the irotomesode are the colored versions of these formal traditional kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B+, gently used vintage in ready to wear condition. Will have some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic silk interior, synthetic exterior
Our online kimono store is restocked weekly, with an ever-changing selection of authentic kimono directly imported from Japan. Be certain to check back weekly. To get emails about our latest restock of traditional Japanese kimono, haori, obi, and more be certain to join our email list, or become a site member!