This vintage women's kimono is covered in an overall design that resembled hand-drawn art of botanical elements, and various geometeric patterns. This kimono is most likely made from an easy to care for synthetic material. This kind of kimono is informal and is most typically worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without major or noteworthy flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.