This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono is an overall heather purple color with white and other dusty color accented. The overall design on this kimono is a landscape which includes trees, buildings, botanical elements, and birds in flight. This type of kimono is considered informal attire which is most often worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop it. Koshihimo are used for closing and wearing this kimono.
Because this kimono is lined, it is recommended for wearing it during cooler weather.
- Kimono Condition: B+ gently used vintage with minor flaws that do not distract from the overall presentation or quality of this vintage kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Recommended Kimono Accessories: koshihimo, juban, nagoya obi
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Heather Purple & White Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.