This delightful vintage women's juban is decorated with plum blossoms and is a pink and peach color with some white. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban has some minor flaws that when worn under a kimono will not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half (recommend purchasing a haneri and attaching it)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.