This luxurious vintage women's juban a wild and colorful design made up of many traditional designs including: cranes, fans, bamboo leaves, and clouds. Juban in this style are considered very classical, and are prized among juban collects for their designs. This juban is in wonderful condition for its advanced age.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban has some minor flaws that when worn under a kimono will not impact wear or presentation. A han-eri needs to be attached to the collar of this juban. This juban can be worn with some care.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Sleeve Length: 24.75 in - 62.865 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half (recommend purchasing a haneri and attaching it)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Silk interior and exterior
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.